The students’ council is an organ that is very critical at enhancing student’s democratic principles in the management and decision making in Ndiaini Girls’.
In order for the school’s Council to steer sustainable leadership, leadership trainings are offered and time-to-time meetings held to enhance effective leadership expected.
The council body consists of 28 student members, selected by the students themselves:
- Vice Chairperson
- Assistant Library Secretary
- Assistant Laboratory Secretary
- Assistant Timekeeper Secretary
- All Forms Assistant Secretaries (8)
- All Dorms Assistant Secretaries (6)
- Assistant Dining Hall Secretary
Games and Sports Secretary
- Assistant Games and Sports Secretary
Environment, Health and Sanitation Secretary
- Assistant Environment, Health and Sanitation Secretary